- This event has passed.
Secrets – Fetish Thursdays in the City
July 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - July 2, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
The Chardmore Society joins forces with Le Boudoir, London’s elite swinger club, to bring you a fetish night in the heart of the city. Our venue is an atmospheric former Victorian hospital, now a private club with three floors of debauchery.
On the ground floor, enter to find a cool fully licensed bar with a gallery above, where you can relax over a cocktail. On the upper floor, you will find a big playroom space and lockable rooms for those who like to play in private. There is no strict dress code, but you are warmly encouraged to dress up. There’s a changing room, a shower and cupboards to store your street clothes.
Venture down the stone staircase to the spacious dungeon below and you’re in BDSM heaven, with plenty of dungeon furniture and lots of space to play. (Always bring your own personal items, like floggers, paddles, etc, for hygiene reasons.)
All this is very near a tube station in London E1. Parking is free after 7pm. All ticket holders are sent the full address.
Tickets are £50 for a m/f couple, £15 for a single female and £70 for a single male.
If you would like to book, please email to Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org, saying whether you would like a couple’s ticket, a single woman’s ticket or a single man’s ticket. If we don’t know you, please say a few words about yourself.
Please note –
* People with disabilities are very welcome, but please note that this historic building has three floors with narrow and twisting stairs, so access is poor
* The Chardmore Society does not tolerate rough behaviour, drunkenness, or men pestering women. No drugs of any kind at all are allowed, including poppers. No smoking or vaping in the building
* Our dungeon monitors will not allow anything unsafe, such as blood, needles, gas or breath play etc. Their word is final
* This venue does not allow mobile phones, which must be left at the door
* Payment for any sexual services is strictly forbidden
* Anyone breaking these rules will be asked to leave