Dress up in your finery and immerse yourself in a world of pin-ups, fashionistas, gender illusionists, flamboyant pioneers and proud fetishistas! A fabulous, glamorous evening at the beautiful Bloomsbury Ballroom in the heart of London. It’s the night the “Fifty Shades of Grey” film comes out, and at midnight it will be Valentines Day. Expect references to both!
* Performances from top burlesque artistes (line up already includes Millicent Binks, Chiqui Love, Jolie Pappillon and Sapphire De Vine – see photos)
* A hot contemporary electro-swing band and DJs playing vintage and classic remixes
* A chilled lounge bar for conversation and more
* A very alternative fashion show
* Impromptu displays of prowess
* All through the night, our Real Room of Pain (and Pleasure!) for those seeking a more immersive experience – with a wide variety of decadent kit for your delectation and delight
A chilled glass of fizz on your arrival, our trademark chocolate strawberries and other nibbles throughout the evening, and a VIP dinner with the stars for starters.
No admission after 10:30pm unless you also present a used ticket from “that film” and murmur “inner goddess” to our doorkeepers!
There’s a strict dress code – details of this and more are on our website at http://serendipity-parties.com/ABG/ where we’ll also be announcing more additions to the night as we get closer to it.
Presented by Serendipity Parties, in association with Corset & Diamonds
For more information and to get tickets, go to – http://serendipity-parties.com/ABG/